Miller® Medium Duty Acetylene Cutting/Welding/Heating Outfit
Airgas Part #:MIL16205
Manufacturer #:16205Log in to get your price
- This Medium-Duty versatile kit come with tips to do most jobs. They include either our classic MC cutting assembly with a heating tip, welding tip, cutting tip and torch-mount flashback arrestors, plus safety and operations manual. Torches are capable of cutting up to 5/8 inch (16 mm) with tip included. Our thick-wall welding and heating tips hold up well to excess heat and are capable of providing years of service. The Graf-Tite® cutting tip seats hold up far longer and require less replacement than traditional metal-to-metal seats. Torches may be used with alternate fuel gases and tips designated for alternate fuel. Processes: Oxy-Fuel Cutting, Welding & Heating.
- Torch Handles. Internal threads - Threads are protected from damage if the torch is dropped, eliminating costly torch repair, replacement or downtime. Double-tube handle - Tube-within-a-tube design provides strength while reducing weight. Internal tube is silver brazed for extra protection, strength and leak resistance. Adjustable valve resistance - Special PTFE packing provides a gas-tight seal while allowing the “drag” to be adjusted to the individual preference. Stainless steel ball-style valves - Corrosion-resistant balls and brass seating surfaces provide gall resistance and positive, chatter-free seating. Replaceable hose connections - Hose connections are easily replaced if damaged.
- Cutting Attachment. Slip-in cutting tips Save time when changing tips - no wrench needed. Resilient Graf-Tite® seat material protects tip from nicking and maintains positive seating. Requires less replacement than metal-to-metal seat designs. Three-tube construction Gases are kept separated, eliminating mixing tube burnout. Our thick-wall, high-capacity stainless steel tubes provide high gas flow and superior strength. Ease-on oxygen cutting valve Allows smooth piercing and keyhole free starts and restarts. Triple o-ring seal Provides positive gas seal, and allows rotation.
- Cutting Tip. Graf-Tite® soft seats Resilient Graf-Tite® seat material protects tip seating areas from nicking to maintain positive seating. Requires less replacement than metal-to-metal seat designs. Compressible soft seats are practically indestructible and withstand extremely high temperatures, resulting in longer tip life. In-tip mix Each tip is a precision engineered mixer for combining preheat oxygen and fuel gas to attain maximum efficiency. Adds resistance to flashback. Slip-in tip design - just hand tighten After the first tightening with a wrench, only hand tightening is required to seat the tip, saving time when changing tips. Quick and easy tip changes encourage use of right tip for the job. Removable high-pressure seat Allows cleaning from back of tip.
- Torch handle (WH100)
- Cutting attachment (MC509)
- Cutting Tip (MC12-1)
- Welding tip (MW203)
- Heating Tip (MT603)
- Torch Mount Flashback Arrestors (H743)
- Racing / Customizing / Restoring
- DIY / Home Hobbyist
- Farm and Ranch
- Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
- Metal Art / Sculptures
- Boat / Yacht
- High Purity Processing
Application» Cutting | Welding | Heating
Fuel Gas» Acetylene
Trade Name» 16205 Medium Duty Acetylene Combination Torch Kit
Workload» Medium Duty