Miller® 6' TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiter
Airgas Part #:HONMFL-1-Z7/6FT
Manufacturer #:MFL-1-Z7/6FTLog in to get your price
- Miller® TurboLite™ 6' Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) provides the same working capacity as a traditional shock-absorbing lanyard while instantly arresting a free fall within inches. Compact and lightweight and unit attaches directly to the harness. ANSI Z359-2007 compliant Steel Twist-Lock Carabiner unit connector and ANSI Z359-2007 compliant Locking Snap Hook end connector.
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Lightweight aluminum connectors reduce weight while maintaining the strength needed to support workers
- High-impact resistant nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker
- OSHA 1926.502
- OSHA 1910.66
- ANSI A10.32
- ANSI Z359.14 2012 Class A and B
- CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1
- Oil And Gas
- All persons using this equipment must read, understand and follow all instructions. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death.
- Do not use this equipment unless you are properly trained.
Product Type» Personal Fall Limiter
Trade Name» Miller® » TurboLite™
Line Length» 6'
Line Material» Vectran » Polyester
Load Capacity» 400 lb
Line Diameter/Width» 1"
End Connections» Locking Snap Hook