SHOWA™ Medium White 5 mil Latex USP Grade Lightly Powdered Disposable Gloves (100 Gloves Per Box)
Airgas Part #:B13W1005M
Manufacturer #:W1005MLog in to get your price
- SHOWA™ Medium White 5 mil Rubber Ambidextrous Lightly Powdered Disposable gloves have smooth finish and rolled cuffs for more comfort and enhanced grip. It features finest quality natural rubber latex for exceptional strength, wear and capability. The gloves are durable, sensitive and less vulnerable to tearing or developing holes. It has an ergonomical design which provides great grip to the hand even in wet and dry conditions. It can be equally used with both hands and available in three different sizes for comfort and protection. It is lightly powdered with USP grade cornstarch instead of talc for easy donning and doffing to reduce the chance of contamination. It is ideal for brief intermittent contact with some chemicals, including certain acids, alcohols, alkalies and ketones. It is used in medical field, janitorial, general maintenance, assembly, housekeeping, food service, pharmaceuticals and laboratory.
- Natural rubber compound
- Ambidextrous for economy and ease of use
- Lightly powders with USP grade corn start instead of talc
- Compliance with FDA 21 CFR parts 170-199
- Medical field pharmaceuticals laboratory
Glove Type» Gloves
Trade Name» SHOWA™
Glove Size» Medium
Thickness» 5 mil
Length» 9 1/2"
Cuff Type» Rolled