Klein Tools 13 3/4" X 1 3/16'' X 7/16'' Gray Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Bull Pin/Hole Alignment Tool
Airgas Part #:K033255
Manufacturer #:3255Log in to get your price
- The Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pin is machined from quality alloy steel and resists corrosion and mushrooming. Its angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping
- Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up
- Heat-treated for strength
- Black finish for rust resistance
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- OSHA 1926.301 (c) specifically states: ''Impact tools, such as drift pins, wedges and chisels, shall be kept free of mushroomed heads.''
Product Type» Bull Pin » Hole Alignment Tool
Size Description» 13 3/4" L X 1 3/16'' W X 7/16'' H
Material» Alloy Steel