Klein Tools 9 3/8" Blue Alloy Steel Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D2000-9NE
Manufacturer #:D2000-9NELog in to get your price
- These Lineman's Side-Cutting pliers feature induction hardened cutting knives for long life. The 2000 series blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting of ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting power than other plier designs. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire. Pick up these Klein's and feel the difference.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
- ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Product Type» Plier
Size Description» 1 19/32" L Jaw X 1 1/4" W Jaw » 9 3/8" OAL
Material» Alloy Steel