Klein Tools 9 3/8" Blue Steel Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D213-9ST
Manufacturer #:D213-9STLog in to get your price
- Klein Tools® 9" Lineman's Bolt-Thread Holding High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers are made of tool steel for durability and feature induction-hardened cutting knives for long life. Side-cutting pliers feature plastic-dipped handles for comfort and easy identification. They have precision-hardened head for on-the-job toughness. They have hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble. Pliers contain handform handles for full gripping and cutting power. They feature streamlined design with rounded nose sure gripping and have 1 19/32" cross-hatched knurled jaw. They have unique handle tempering that helps to absorb the snap' while cutting wire and come with hinge opening that holds as well as cleans 5/8" pole line hardware bolts or threaded rods. Side-cutting pliers with high-leverage design have rivet that is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power.
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Product Type» Plier
Size Description» 1 19/32" L Jaw X 1 1/4" W Jaw » 9 3/8" OAL
Material» Alloy Steel