IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Model 10WR® 10" Curved Jaw Locking Plier With 1 7/8" Jaw Opening And Wire Cutter (Carded)
Airgas Part #:VIS0502L3
Manufacturer #:502L3Log in to get your price
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 10" Locking Pliers feature curved jaws with 1 7/8" opening. Pliers are constructed of heat-treated high grade steel alloy to provide maximum toughness and durability. They have a convenient wire cutter to cut up to 1/4" bolt. Curved jaws put tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head making them ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning applications. Pliers have turn screw to adjust pressure, guarded release trigger to protect from accidental release and jaws with hardened teeth to grip from any angle.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, includes convenient wire cutter
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Replaces Irwin 05SG
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Curved Jaw
Overall Length» 10"
Jaw Opening» 1 7/8"
Trade Name» Vise-Grip®