Jancy™ 1" X 2" Slugger® Carbide Tipped Annular Cutter
Airgas Part #:JANSC100
Manufacturer #:SC100Log in to get your price
- Jancy™ Slugger® 1" Annular Cutter has 2" depth of cut and offer accurate, burr-free holes in one operation. Cutter has 3/4" weldon shank, cuts only the periphery of the hole for greater productivity and ejects slug. It has unique center-free design that results in energy efficiency, reduced cycle time and offers faster cutting speeds with less energy than twist drills. Cutter shank has two weldon flats ground into a portion of the sides to offer a secure hold which prevents slippage in drill presses, mills or lathes. The multiple cutting edges create a high-quality hole without the need for pilot holes, minimizing the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling, step drilling or reaming. Cutter reduces torque and horsepower requirements by only cutting the periphery of the hole and is more efficient than metal hole saw. Carbide-tipped cutter finds its application in cutting steel plate, stainless steel, cast iron and aluminum.
- Center-free design creates through holes by cutting only the periphery of the hole for greater productivity in comparison to twist drills
- Multiple cutting edges create a high-quality hole that minimizes the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling and reaming
- Carbide-tipped cutting edges can be run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, offering increased wear resistance and suitability for high cutting temperatures
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- 3/4" annular cutter shank can be used in a drill press, mill, or lathe
- Cutting Steel Plate
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
Product Type» Annular Cutter
Depth of Cut» 2"
Trade Name» Slugger®