Miller® Deltaweld® 452 MIG Welder Power Source, 200/208/230/460 Volt, With Running Gear And Cylinder Rack (Feeder Sold Separately)
Airgas Part #:MIL903377017
Manufacturer #:903377017Log in to get your price
- The Deltaweld® 452 MIG Welder has rock solid reliability, exceptional value and power efficient operation that makes this the “Better!” MIG Welder solution for the most demanding industrial manufacturing applications. Combined with the 70 Series wire feeder this welding machine is the workhorse of the industrial market.
- LVC™ Line voltage compensation keeps welding parameters constant even when input voltages change ±10%. Eliminates need to change welding parameters throughout the day.
- Two positive output terminals allow operators to optimize arc performance
- Unique Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed. Reduces contaminants drawn into the machine and excess noise in work areas.
- Enclosed circuit board provides additional protection by eliminating contaminants which cause premature failure of components.
- Thermal overload protection automatically shuts down the system to prevent high repair costs.
- Remote control capability allows operators fine tuning capability at an extended distance.
- 15 amp 115 VAC duplex receptacle allows operators the flexibility to run grinders, drills, coolers, etc. from power source without the need for additional 115 VAC power in weld area.
- Power efficient for exceptional value and return on your investment.
- Digital meters for presetting or monitoring welding voltage or amperage for more precise control.
- Input Power: 200-208/230/460 Volts; 3 Phase; 60 Hz
- Rated Output: 450 Amps; 38 Volts DC, 100% Duty Cycle
- Output Range: 10-38 Volts; 0-450 Amps DC
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 30" X 23" X 38"
- Net Weight: 384 lbs.
- Equipment/Auto Manufacturing
- Truck and Trailer Manufacturing
- Sheet Metal
Trade Name» Deltaweld®
Input AC Voltage» 200V
Feeder Information» Sold Separately
Output DC Amps (Max)» 450
Process» Flux Cored (FCAW)
Duty Cycle» 450 Amps 38 Volt/100% Duty Cycle
Phase» 3 Phase
Weight» 384 lb