Lincoln® TOMAHAWK® 1000 Plasma Cutter With LC65 Hand Torch With Work Clamp And 25' Leads
Airgas Part #:LINK2808-1
Manufacturer #:K2808-1Log in to get your price
- The Tomahawk® 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the jobsite and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting.
- PowerConnect® Technology – Automatically senses and adjusts to input power for a range of 200 up to 600 volts, single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz. Cutting output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
- Touch Start™ System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place™ system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- CNC (Computer Numeric Control) and Robotic Plasma Cutting – Set up a fast, reliable production cutting cell with the optional machine torch.
Input AC Voltage» 460V
Trade Name» Tomahawk®
Cutting Capacity» 1 1/4"
Product Type» Plasma Cutter