Tillman™ 40" X 50 yd Safety Orange .040" 24 Ounce Light Coated Fiberglass Medium Duty Welding Blanket With Grommets On 18" Centers On All Sides
Airgas Part #:TIL58740
Manufacturer #:58740Log in to get your price
- Tillman™ Safety Orange Welding Blanket of 24 oz measuring 40" X 50 yds is made up of neoprene coated fiberglass for safety. Blanket of 0.04" thickness features working temperature of 1000 deg F and has grommets on 18" centers. It is ideal for covering objects that need to be protected from sparks or spatter and light duty welding.
- 0˚F to 1000˚F - fiberglass materials
- All blankets have grommets on 18" centers except when noted
- All blankets are sewn with 1000˚F melt temperature fiberglass thread
- Borders are hemmed for extra durability
- Actual finished size may vary 3" in height and width
- General purpose, sparks, spatter
CautionTemperatures and applications are intended as guidelines and not as guarantees of performance. Please be advised that molten metal temperatures exceed 1500 F. Neoprene and silicone coated blankets are not recommended for stress relief and close proximity or direct contact with temperatures of 200 F or more may result in smoking and/or burning. It is the user's responsibility to monitor their activity and use of all blankets and roll goods at all times. Not recommended for stress relief
Product Type» Welding Blanket
Material Thickness/Weight» .040" » 24 oz"
Resists» Sparks » Spatter
Length/Height» 50 yd