Markal® LA-CO® Blue 1/2" X 4 5/8" #500 Lumber Crayon
Airgas Part #:MKL80325
Manufacturer #:080325Log in to get your price
- Markal® LA-CO® #500 Blue Lumber Crayon with a point size of 1/2" is ideal for marking in hot climates and the clay based formula renders long lasting marking mileage, Crayon of length 4 5/8" provides bold marks and features a special harder formula. It has a marking range of -20 to 150 deg F and it is weather and UV-resistant. It is ideal for surfaces like wood, concrete and stone, metal, plastic and rubber. It is used for construction, stone, masonry, lumber and timber industry.
- Known in construction trades as "keel" or layout chalk
- Clay-based formula provides longer marking mileage
- Special harder formula allows for superior marking in hot climates
- Available in fluorescent colors for high visibility marks
- Marking range: -20° F to 150° F (-29° C to 66° C)
- Stone and masonry
- Lumber and timber industry
- Concrete and stone
Product Type» Lumber Crayon
Size Description» 1/2" X 4 5/8"