Weldcraft® 250 Amp W-250 Automation Water Cooled Machine-Held TIG Torch Package For .040" - 1/8" Rod With 6' Leads (Includes Torch Body, Handle, Vinyl Power Cable, Hoses, 7" Long Tungsten Electrode And Long Back Cap)
Airgas Part #:WCPWP-22A-6
Manufacturer #:WP-22A-6Log in to get your price
- Weldcraft® W-250 Automation 250 A TIG Torch Package with 6' cable length features front/back tungsten electrode loading, front as well as back tightening of electrode that can be made with the ribbed sleeve at the nozzle end or by the knob at the back end of torch. Water-cooled TIG Torch Package includes TIG Torch Body, long back cap, handle, 6' vinyl power cable with hoses, standard collet bodies, gas lens collet bodies and gas cups interchange with the popular WP-20 manual torch. It finds applications in automated welding, robots, tube mills and seamers.
- Minimize downtime associated with tungsten changeover by using the front or back tungsten loading areas
- Pencil-style model offers outstanding durability on mechanized applications (W-500P Automation)
- Built in gas lens improves gas coverage to eliminate shielding gas turbulence and improve weld quality (W-500A Automation, W-500B Automation)
- Handle the most demanding high-amperage applications with the W-900 Automation torch
- WP-22A and WP-22B machine-held water-cooled machine torches are engineered for continuous mechanized applications and are durable enough to withstand harsh welding environments
- Heavy-duty power cable maintains its durability even in continuous, demanding applications (both models)
- Available in three-inch (WP-22B) or seven-inch (WP-22A) barrel lengths to meet exact welding requirements on precise mechanized jobs
- Front or back tungsten loading/tightening eases tungsten changeover and extension adjustments (both models)
- Standard consumables (except collets) interchange with WP-20 manual torches to lower inventory costs (both models)
- Torch Body
- Vinyl Power Cable
- 7" Long Tungsten Electrode
- Long Back Cap
Cooling Method» Water Cooled
Cable Length» 6'
TIG Amperage» 250 A
Torch Model» W-250 Automation
Tungsten Diameter» .040" - 1/8"