Direct Wire & Cable #2 Red Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable 250' Reel
Airgas Part #:DIRFP0788
Manufacturer #:FP0788Log in to get your price
- Direct™ Flex-A-Prene® Black 2/0 Welding Cable with 0.568" O.D and a length of 250' features highly flexible annealed 30 ga bare copper conductor. 1183/30 Stranded welding cable comes with 0.08" thick insulated EPDM jacket that resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water. 600 V Rated cable with operating temperature range of -50 deg C to +105 deg C has paper separator that is designed for all welding applications where a stinger/whip, leads and grounds are used. It uses a mylar separator to prevent the neoprene insulation from sticking to the copper. Cable is self-extinguishing to flame and comes with reel. It meets SAE standards and is RoHS compliant.
- Rugged jacket
- Resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water
- Self-extinguishing to flame
- Uses a Mylar separator to prevent the insulation from sticking to the copper
- Sequentially marked
- RoHS compliant
- Copper meets SAE Standards
- National electrical code article 630 electric welders
- Made in the USA
- Voltage: 600
- Low Temperature: -50° C
- High Temperature: +90° C
- Heavy duty
- Leads and grounds are used
Cable Size» #2
Cable Length» 250'
Trade Name» Flex-A-Prene®
Jacket Material» EPDM
Conductor Material» Bare Copper
Wall Thickness (Average)» .060"