Direct Wire & Cable 1/0 Orange Ultra-Flex Welding Cable 500' Reel
Airgas Part #:DIRUF1/0-500OR
Manufacturer #:UF1/0-500ORLog in to get your price
- Direct™ Ultra-Flex® Orange 2/0 Welding Cable with 0.588" O.D and a length of 250' features highly flexible annealed 36 ga bare copper conductors. 4949/36 Stranded welding cable with 0.080" thick insulated EPDM jacket and paper separator is ideal to use for all welding applications. 600 V Rated cable with operating temperature range of -50 to +105 deg C. Cable comes on a reel.
- Rugged jacket
- Resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water
- Self-extinguishing to flame
- Uses a Mylar separator to prevent the insulation from sticking to the copper
- Sequentially marked
- RoHS compliant
- Copper meets SAE Standards
- National electrical code article 630 electric welders
- Made in the USA
- Voltage: 600
- Low Temperature: -50° C
- High Temperature: 105° C
- Leads and grounds are used
Cable Size» 1/0
Cable Length» 500'
Trade Name» Ultra-Flex®
Jacket Material» EPDM
Conductor Material» Bare Copper
Wall Thickness (Average)» 0.080"