3M™ 38" X 144' White Polyester/Polypropylene Sorbent Roll
Airgas Part #:3MRHP-100
Manufacturer #:70070405777Log in to get your price
- 3M™ 38" X 144' Petroleum Sorbent Roll absorbs 73 gal of oil, that is 100% more by weight than other leading melt blown sorbents. High capacity petroleum sorbent has a scrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting. Sorbent material in the roll is a selective sorbent, that only "sorb" hydrocarbon-based liquids (oleophilic) and repel aqueous-based liquids (hydrophobic). Temperature/humidity resistant roll is used to cover and sorb large spills or in areas where spills may occur. Economic roll can be wrung out, re-used and disposed of easily. It is deal for lining drawers, covering workbenches or making areas from oversprays. It finds application in controlling, cleaning up, recovering oil or petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, drain, pumps or other bodies of water, in-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules.
- Repels water while absorbing petroleum-based liquids
- Does not deteriorate, disintegrate, or sink
- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications
- Made with a scrim on one side, HP-100 may be wrung out and re-used many times over
- Designed to cover large areas
- Ideal for lining drawers, covering workbenches, or making areas from oversprays
- May be cut to cover small areas or may be laid on open waters, shorelines, or discharge streams
- Workplace safety
- Recommended industry: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, military, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, transportation
- Controlling, cleaning up and recovering oil and petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water
- In-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules
- In drains and sumps to collect petroleum products from runoff
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be absorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
Trade Name» 3M™
Product Type» Sorbent Roll
Size Description» 38" X 144'"
Absorbency» 73 gal/roll
Material» Polyester » Polypropylene