Radnor® 15" X 17" Light Weight Universal Sorbent Pads Perforated At 7 1/2"
Airgas Part #:RAD64055741
Manufacturer #:GDM2001517-12Log in to get your price
- Radnor® Universal Sorbents is an economical, general purpose sorbent to clean up oils, coolants, solvents, and water-based fluids. These sorbents absorb up to 20 times their weight and are put to use against spills in assembly lines, printing, equipment or any general manufacturing area.
- Universal light weight sorbent pad for water, oil & solvent liquids
- Absorbs 34 gallons per bale
- Absorbs 10-20 times its weight compared to granules that only absorb 1-2 times it's weight - so you use less material - saves money for the overall lowest cost of ownership
- Absorbs quickly - seconds vs. minutes so spills are cleaned up fast
- Simple - easy to use and dispose of - saving time and money
- Less product used = lower disposal costs - environmentally responsible product incinerates .02% of ash and also an excellent source of energy, granules cannot be incinerated
- Machine friendly - this is why more industries are forbidding the use of granules in their facilities
- Wide chemical resistance - Radnor® sorbents will not react with aggressive chemicals
- Safe - no potential health risk of inhaled dust particles
- General industrial universal applications
Product Type» Sorbent Pad
Size Description» 15" X 17"
Absorbency» 34 gal/bale