Radnor® 4 1/2" X 7/8" 60 Grit Type 27
Airgas Part #:RAD64000909
Manufacturer #:63642536255Log in to get your price
- Radnor® by Norton® Flap Discs - Our flap discs are engineered for light stock removal, blending and finishing - all in on application. They grind like a depressed center wheel and finish like a fibre disc - helping you reduce process time and lowering your total grinding costs.
- One-step grinding and finishing
- Thicker, with more flaps
- Zirconia grain stays sharp as the flaps slowly wear down, providing up to 30% longer life than aluminum oxide products.
- Cotton/Poly blend backing material for better performance.
- Tech Tip: Operate standard flap discs at a 15° - 25° angle -- operate Type 27 - Jumbo flap discs at an angle less than 15° -- more severe angles will weaken flap edges.
- Blending welds
- Cleaning and finishing applications
- Stock removal
- Edge chamfering
- Rust removal
- Always wear eye protection when using abrasive products
- Always wear safety gloves
- Always use the wheel guard supplied by the manufacturer
- Do not use wheels that have been dropped or otherwise damaged
- Always use flanges of equal diameter when mounting grinding wheels
Trade Name» Radnor®
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Disc Type» Type 27
Coating» Zirconia Alumina