Ingersoll Rand Air Nibbler
Airgas Part #:IRT325B
Manufacturer #:325BLog in to get your price
- Ingersoll Rand Air Nibbler is designed to provide bigger bite and better angle cuts. Nibbler cuts cold rolled steel, plastic, tin, aluminum and other metals with up to 18 gauge thicknesses at a rate of more than 6' per minute without distorting the edges of the material. Nibbler requires 1/2" pilot/starter hole and holds a tight 1/4" radius with better accuracy. It is easy to operate and includes balanced, lightweight tools.
- Cuts out guarter panels without distorting the edges of the material
- Start cuts in the center of a panel
- Holds a tight 1/4" radius with great accuracy
- Easy to operate and control
- Balanced, lightweight tool
- Requires 1/2" pilot/starter hole
Product Type» Air Nibbler
Tool Air Consumption» 17 CFM Load » 4 CFM Average
Minimum Hose Size» .375"
Tool Air Inlet» 1/4" NPTF