Klein Tools 5 1/16" Tool Steel Short Jaw Diagonal Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D244-5C
Manufacturer #:D244-5CLog in to get your price
- Klein Tools Pointed Nose Diagonal Cutting Pliers have 11/16" X 1/2" jaw and features narrow jaws with beveled cutting edges that allows accurate cutting of wire. Pliers have an overall length of 5 1/16" with plastic-dipped handle and the cutting knives are induction hardened for a longer life. Pliers feature sharp pointed nose that enables precise tip cutting. Pliers include hot-riveted joint that provides smooth action without handle vibration. Pliers feature spring loaded mechanism that enables self opening action.
- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Tool Type» Diagonal Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Short Jaw
Overall Length» 5 1/16"
Jaw Opening» 1"
Material» Tool Steel
Jaw Thickness» 11/16"
Jaw Width» 1/2"
Jaw Length» 11/16"
Weight» .18 lb