IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 6LN® 6.53" Steel Long Nose Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:VIS1402L3
Manufacturer #:1402L3Log in to get your price
Valid thru 09/30/19
Save $1.97 (16%)
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Original™ 6" Locking Pliers with 2" jaw capacity have long straight nose to offer easy access in narrow and hard-to-reach places. They feature wire cutter that cuts up to a 1/4" bolt. Pliers made of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum durability have guarded release trigger to quickly unlock and protect from accidental release. Pliers featuring turn screw to adjust pressure have hardened teeth to grip from any angle. They are ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning applications.
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places Ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Long Nose
Overall Length» 6.53"
Jaw Opening» 2"
Trade Name» Vise-Grip®
Clamping Pressure» 450 lb
Jaw Width» 33/200"
Weight» 0.44 lb