Miller® Maxstar® 161 STH TIG Welder, 120 V - 240 V 160 Amp
Airgas Part #:MIL907711001
Manufacturer #:907711001Log in to get your price
- Best of Class - provides maxium portability and performance in the most compact TIG/Stick package in the industry. Dependability and performance all in one machine.
- Use on 120 and 240 Volt Input Power. Separate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your to common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles.
- Compact Design Allows for Great Portability. Weighing in at 13 lbs. and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little inverter-based Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
- Easier to TIG Weld Thin Gauge Material. Too much heat added to thin material usually ends up in warpage of the item being welded. By using the Pulser feature included in the Maxstar® 161 STH, you minimize the heat put into the work piece. This allows you to weld that thin material with less warpage. We've also taken much of the complication out of deciding what pulse frequency to select, because we've added our Pro-Set™ feature.
- Latest Inverter Technology Provides Amazing Power Per Pound Performance. By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar® 161, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings - all in a small, light-weight package.
- Superior Stick Arc Performance, even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- No Need For A Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch. With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxstar® 161 eliminates the need for a bulky TIG torch with a gas valve.
- No More "Sticky" Electrodes With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start™ technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes.
- Conserve Your Electrodes. With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
- Input Power: 120/240 Volts; Single Phase; 50/60 Hz, Rated Output: 160 Amps at 26.4 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle, 110 Amps at 24.4 VDC, 100% Duty Cycle, Output Range: 20 - 160 Amps, Dimensions (H X W X D): 10.3" X 5.6" X 13.5", Net Weight: 13 lbs
- Maxstar® 161 STH 6.5 ft. (2 m.) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V 13 ft. (4 m.) stick electrode holder with 25 mm. Dinse-style connector 10 ft. (3 m.) work clamp with 25 mm. Dinse-stlye connector 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 TIG torch with 25 mm. Dinse-style connector RCCS-6M remote fingertip control (195184) Adjustable handle/shoulder strap Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose AK2C accessory kit Protective Miller® X-Case™ (301429)
- Process pipe
- Dairy industry
- Food/beverage industry
- Restaurant/kitchen repair
- Experimental aircraft
- Shipboard installation/repair
- Maintenance repair
Input AC Voltage» 120V » 240V
Phase» Single Phase
Process» DC TIG (GTAW) » TIG (GTAW) » Stick (SMAW)
Weight» 13 lb
Output DC Amps (Max)» 160
Physical Size» 10.3" X 5.6" X 13.5"
Trade Name» Maxstar® 161 STH
Duty Cycle» 160 Amps at 26.4 VDC- 20% Duty Cycle » 110 Amps at 24.4 VDC- 100% Duty Cycle
Hz» 50/60 Hz
Output Current» DC - CC