Markal® 150 - 900 °F 3/8" X 4 5/8" X-5® Paintstik® White Marker
Airgas Part #:MKL82520
Manufacturer #:082520Log in to get your price
- Markal® X-5® Paintstik® White Marker is ideal for use in steel mills, warehouses, forge and casting foundries, metal fabrication, stamping works and machine shops where utmost temperature change occurs. It is also ideal for very rough surfaces like open-hearth ingots, forgings, hot slabs and rough castings. Solid paint marker has marking range of 150 - 900 deg F. Durable marks that will not run, char, flow, discolor, peel or crack for long-lasting identification, but can be removed at maximum temperatures. Hot steel dual-purpose marker marks on hot or cold surfaces.
- Real paint in stick form
- Marks on surfaces subject to wide temperature variances
- Marks will not run, char, discolor, peel or crack
- Marks on hot slabs, rough castings, ingots, forgings, and rough surface that encounter wide temperature variations
- Bright colors for higher visibility
- Steel mills and warehouses
- Forge and casting foundries
- Stamping works and machine shops
- Metal fabrication
Point Size» 3/8"
Size Description» 4 5/8"
Trade Name» X-5® Paintstik®