Markal® F® Paintstik® Orange Solid Paint Marker With 11/16" Wide Point
Airgas Part #:MKL82834
Manufacturer #:082834Log in to get your price
- Markal® LA-CO® F® Paintstik® Fluorescent Orange Cold Surface Marker with a point size of 11/16" is suitable for immediate identification in low light conditions and creates highly visible marks. Marker of length 4 3/4" provides fluorescent marks that illuminate under UV or black light. It has a marking range of -50 to 150 deg F and the easy to hold paperboard holder secures the marker for optimum use. It is ideal for surfaces like steel and iron, pipes and tubes, rubber and tires, glass, plastic, lumber and timber. It is used for steel mills and warehouses, forge and casting foundries, tire repair and retreading and lumber mills.
- Vibrant colors for improved visibility
- Fluorescent marks glow under UV or black light
- Easy-to-hold, recyclable paperboard holder protects Paintstik for maximum use
- For high visibility marking in outdoor applications use E® Paintstik®
- Real paint in stick form, dries overnight
- Marks through oil and water film
- Marking range: -50° F to 150° F (-46° C to 66° C)
- Steel mills and warehouses
- Forge and casting foundries
- Tire repair and retreading
- Lumber mills
- Steel and iron
- Pipes and tubes
- Rubber and tires
- Lumber and timber
Product Type» Marker
Point Size» 11/16"
Size Description» 4 3/4"
Trade Name» F® Paintstik®