Victor® Model SR460A-300 High Capacity Heavy Duty Acetylene Single Stage Regulator, CGA-300
Airgas Part #:VIC0781-0583
Manufacturer #:0781-0583Log in to get your price
- Victor® SR 450 Series Single Stage heavy-duty Acetylene Gas Regulator offers 2 - 15 PSIG delivery range and is ideal for applications where little delivery pressure increases due to decreasing cylinder pressures that would not affect the performance characteristics of the work or test results. Regulator with maximum inlet pressure of 3000 PSIG features die-forged brass body for strength as well as durability. Regulator featuring 2 1/2" brass gauges has 400 inlet gauge range and 30 outlet gauge range. Regulator with 300 CGA inlet connection and 9/16"-18 LH(M) outlet connection has 3 1/4" stainless steel diaphragm that provides precise long lasting service. Single stage regulator is specifically designed for medium to high capacity. Regulator with 0.27 Cv flow coefficient has electro less nickel plated bronze sintered inlet filter. Regulator has adjusting screw with forged T-handle for convenience. Regulator comes with long-lasting Delrin® insert bushing and stainless ball in key for easy adjustment. Regulator with adjusting spring is pretested for quality assurance and has precision-machined nozzle for maximum flow control. It includes stem-type seat mechanism inlet pressure that helps in sealing and external self-reseating relief valve. Regulator is ideal for various industrial and commercial applications. Regulator measuring 7 1/4" X 5.13" X 7" delivers at least the stated upper range and in some cases may surpass the stated upper range.
- Brass adjusting screw with forged T-Handle
- Delrin insert bushing for durability, easier adjusting
- Die forged brass spring housing cap provides greater strength and durability
- Stem type seat mechanism
- Stainless steel diaphragm gives accurate long lasting service
- Stainless ball in key for easy adjustment
- Adjusting spring pretested for quality assurance
- Regulators will deliver at least the stated upper range and in some cases may exceed the stated upper range
- Precision machined nozzle for optimum flow control
- Sintered inlet filter electroless nickel plated bronze
- A regulator equipped with a flowgauge is not accurate when a backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG exists at the outlet.
- Backpressure is caused by a restriction in the apparatus downstream of the flowgauge.
- Metering valves, kinked hoses or even very long hoses are restrictions that can cause backpressure.
- In applications where backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG can be expected, a regulator equipped with a flowmeter should be used.
Regulator Type» Single Stage Regulator
Gas Service» Acetylene
Delivery Rate» 2 - 15 psig
Inlet Connection» CGA-300
Workload» Heavy Duty » High Capacity
Outlet Connection» 9/16" - 18 (LH Male)"
Gauge Diameter» 2.5 in