35.61% Visx3 Balance Helium Non Medical Laser Grade, Size 80 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-679
Airgas Part #:X02HE64Z80P002
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Specialty Gas Mixtures include a wide array of products used for many particular processes. There are laser mixtures, leak detection mixtures, and mixtures used on specific analytical instruments. As Calibration gases are the largest group, they have been listed in alphabetical sequence according to their minor component. Such mixtures may be either stable, reactive, corrosive, or have certain shelf life restrictions. The main purpose for these mixtures is to calibrate extremely sensitive instrumentation used in many fields, such as basic research, pollution control, environmental studies, safety, and health.
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 80 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 31 - 787 mm
- Weight: 49 lbs - 22.2 kg
- Water Volume: 942 Cubic Inches - 15.4 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = Q
- Praxair = Q
- Air Products = C
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» 679
Cylinder Size» 80
Gas Component 1 TypeGas Component 1 Amount
Gas Component 2 TypeGas Component 2 Amount