ALPHAGAZ™1 Grade Nitrogen, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA 580
Airgas Part #:NI AZ1300SMT
Manufacturer Part #:AZ1300SMT
About this product
- At Airgas, we understand specialty gases and what you need to successfully achieve accurate results. ALPHAGAZ 1 with SMARTOP Grade Nitrogen exceeds the purity recommendations of most laboratory instrument manufacturers and is ideal for any analytical and process control applications. In addition to guaranteed purity and consistency, ALPHAGAZ 1 comes equipped with SMARTOP cylinder valve technology that protects gas purity and helps you better manage gas use and improve safety. With a unique ergonomic top, visible on/off levers and at-a-glance cylinder content readings, your team always knows when the cylinder is open and how much gas you have left. See the Argon pages under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas & Equipment Catalog for detailed gas purity information.
- High-purity Nitrogen (N) gas = 99.999%
- H20 < 1 PPM
- O2 < 1 PPM
- THC < 0.5 PPM
- THC < 0.5 PPM
- CO < 0.5 PPM
- CO2 < 0.5 PPM
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- Cylinder Length: 55" - 1397 mm
CGA Connection• CGA 580
Gas Grade• ALPHAGAZ™1
- Guarantee low level of critical impurities with 99.999% pure Nitrogen (N) gas
- Uniquely designed with SMARTOP cylinder valve technology that protects gas purity with on/off levers and at-a-glance cylinder content readings
- Meet high-accuracy gas demand and protect against contaminants by removing critical impurities to low ppb levels
- Confirm gas quality with Certificate of Conformance
- Traceable by lot number back to the cylinder fill batch
- Safe and easy to use
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Caution: For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for drug or medical use.
- Certificate of Conformance available upon request
- Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge
- May form explosive acetylides in the presence of copper, mercury, or silver
- Major Hazards: Suffocation, High pressure, compressed gas
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.