USP Medical Grade Oxygen, Size D High Pressure Steel Medical Cylinder, CGA-870
Airgas Part #:OX USPD
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid. The principal uses in medicine are for therapeutic purposes.
- Size D Industrial Gas Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AAM-154
- O.D.: 4.2" - 106 mm
- Height (W/O Cap): 16.8" - 426.7 mm
- Weight: 7.5 lbs - 3.4 kg
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
CGA Connection» CGA 870 Yoke Fitting
Cylinder Size» D Steel HP
Gas Grade» USP Medical