USP Medical Grade Oxygen, Size E Aluminum Medical Cylinder With Valve Integrated Pressure Regulator
Airgas Part #:OX USPEAIOXPLUS
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
Spend less time interpreting pressure data and more time focusing on patient needs with INTELLI-OX+™, an innovative solution from Airgas Healthcare, a specialized brand of Airgas, an Air Liquide company. INTELLI-OX+™ helps you increase patient safety, optimize time and improve your facility’s efficiency by keeping track of medical oxygen use. Utilizing a digital gauge, INTELLI-OX+™ provides a clear and easy way to identify the time remaining before your integrated portable medical oxygen delivery system runs out of gas.
Increase patient safety
By automatically calculating remaining time and providing clear instructions on the side of the cylinder, INTELLI-OX+™ allows you to focus on patient safety instead of worrying about how much time you have until your cylinder runs out of gas.
With its proven reliability, the digital gauge triggers repeating audible and visual alerts to indicate precisely when the cylinder needs to be replaced. Specifically, INTELLI-OX+™ will alert you when there is one quarter of the content remaining and a repeating alert will sound when there are at least 15 minutes remaining at the selected flow rate.
With INTELLI-OX+™, you won’t have to waste time hooking up unnecessary gas equipment thanks to the integrated valve and regulator assembly. Additionally, INTELLI-OX+™ gives you direct information so you can select a cylinder that meets your requirements the first time.
INTELLI-OX+™ gives you information to help better manage medical oxygen administration. With proper utilization, your facility can eliminate the costs and hassles of unexpected runouts and reduce turnover frequency.
Newly designed to make your job easier, below are some of the key features and benefits that make INTELLI-OX+™ the right choice for any medical facility using portable medical oxygen.
- Advanced patented INTELLI-OX+™ digital gauge provides a clear technological advantage with repeating audible and visual alerts for low content
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder features a newly designed duragraphix label for easy product identification
- Best-in-class integrated valve and regulator assembly offer added safety and ease of use
- Ergonomic handle makes cylinder easily portable
- Flow rate knob is precise and highly visible for peace of mind
- Barbed outlet provides a flow range of 0-25 lpm and 50 psi supply through the DISS port
- FDA 510k cleared as MR Conditional
- Size MEA Medical Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AL
- O.D.: 4.4"
- Length: 25.13"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
CGA Connection» 870
Cylinder Size» EA