USP (United States Pharmacopeia) Medical Grade Oxygen, Size M9 High Pressure Aluminum (CA) Cylinder, CGA 870 Yoke Fitting
Airgas Part #:OX USPM9
Manufacturer Part #:USPM9
About this product
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid. The principal uses in medicine are for therapeutic purposes.
CGA Connection• CGA 870 Yoke Fitting
Gas Grade• USP Medical
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- For emergency use only by trained personnel for oxygen deficiency and resuscitation.
- Do not use high concentrations for more than five hours without one hour interruptions.
- For other medical uses, only use as directed by a licensed physician.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Major Hazards: Highly oxidizing, Supports vigorous combustion, High pressure, compressed gas