Brady® 0.094" X 1" White BMP®61 BMP®71 TLS 2200® TLS-PC Link™ PermaSleeve® Polyvinyl Fluoride Heat Shrink Tubing
Airgas Part #:BRD114359
Manufacturer #:PSHT-094-1-WTLog in to get your price
- PermaSleeve® Heat-Shrink Polyvinylidene Fluoride (B-345) wire marker sleeves are specifically designed for high temperature and low vacuum outgassing applications.
- 2:1 heat shrinkable sleeves are fade-resistant and flame-retardant, and meet the requirements of NASA Vacuum Outgassing specification SP-R-0022A
- Sleeves can be used in applications that require greater resistance to harsh chemicals such as fuels, lubricants and high power cleaning solvents
- Meets SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/18 (Class 2), SAE-AS-81531, MIL-STD-202, Tested per ASTM E 162, ASTM E 662 RoHS Compliant and UL Recognized
- Operating temperature range is -55°F to 225°F (-48°C to 107°C)
- Cable And Wire Marking
Product Type» Tubing
Dimensions» 0.094" X 1"
Material» Polyvinyl Fluoride
Trade Name» BMP®61 BMP®71 TLS 2200® TLS-PC Link™ PermaSleeve®