Brady® 1/2" X 50' Gold HandiMark® Vinyl Label
Airgas Part #:BRD142296
Manufacturer #:142296Log in to get your price
- Brady's indoor/outdoor grade vinyl tape adheres well to pipes, walls, equipment, windows - most clean, dry surfaces. Conforms well to irregular, curved or rough surfaces - it even stands up to grease, oil and most industrial chemicals. Five year average outdoor durability in temperatures from 180°F to -40° F (82°C to -40°C), can be applied as low as 0° F (-18°C).
- Highly pliable material with high-tack permanent adhesive for rough, highly textured, dirty and harsh environment surfaces--including outdoors
- Conforms and adheres to "difficult" surfaces like painted cinder blocks, painted wood, textured plastic, paper-jacketed pipes and blow-molded cases
- Resistant to exposure to chemicals, greases and oils, salt spray, cleaners and detergents and general industrial grime
- 8-10 year average outdoor durability in temperatures from -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C) can be applied as low as 0°F (-18°C)
- Arc Flash LabelsArrow TapePipe And Valve MarkingSafety And Compliance IDVisual Workplace LabelingWarehouse Marking
Product Type» Label
Dimensions» 1/2" X 50'
Trade Name» HandiMark®