1/8" American Filler Metals Maintenance Alloy Electrode 10 lb
Airgas Part #:A10MACHAMFERED
Manufacturer #:MACHAMFEREDLog in to get your price
$3.90 /US Pound
- American Filler Metals Chamfer Rod 1/8" Dia X 14" Maintenance Alloy Stick Electrode comes in a 10 lb pack and is used for cutting on many types of steels.
- High speed cutting electrode for use with all standard arc equipment.
- No special skills, oxygen tanks, or air compressors are required.
- Special coating protects the electrode from overheating.
- For uses such as: Cutting, beveling, and piercing of cast iron, stainless steel, manganese steel, carbon steel, malleable iron, aluminum, copper, bronze, nickel and nickel alloys. Ideal for cleaning out defects and removing rivets.
AWS Classification» N/A
Weight» 10 lb
Trade Name» American Filler Metals