1/16" EC309 / EC309L SelectAlloy 309L-C Stainless Steel MIG Wire 60 lb Coil
Airgas Part #:S041616660-V
Manufacturer #:1616660-VLog in to get your price
$12.81 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 309L-C’s low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation and makes the weld metal more resistant to intergranular corrosion. This gasshielded,metal cored, stainless steel electrode is composed of 24% chromium, 13% nickel and no more than 0.03% carbon.
- Higher deposition rates and travel speeds than solid wire
- Smooth spray arc transfer
- Produces virtually no spatter and little or no slag
- Handles poor fit up
- SelectAlloy 309L-C is used to weld Type 309 stainless steel, to join carbon and low alloy steels, to weld 304 and for the first layer cladding of carbon steel. This wire is designed for welding refinery and chemical processing equipment and furnace and auto exhaust parts.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309L-C
AWS Classification» EC309
Weight» 60 lb