1/16" EC309 / EC309L SelectAlloy 309LRC-C Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S041639434-V
Manufacturer #:1639434-VLog in to get your price
$14.66 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 309LCR-C is a specially designed gas-shielded, metal cored, stainless steel electrode with increased resistance to cracking. It has a nominal composition of 24% chromium, 13% nickel, 0.02% carbon and a small addition of titanium.
- Smooth, spray arc transfer
- Produces little or no slag
- Virtually no spatter to minimize cleanup
- Higher deposition rates, more controlled penetration and higher travel speeds than the equivalent solid wire
- This wire is utilized for making small butt, lap and fillet welds on thin material at elevated speeds. SelectAlloy 309LCR-C is used in the welding of refinery and chemical processing equipment as well as furnace and auto exhaust parts. It also welds Type 309 stainless steel, to join carbon and low alloy steels to austenitic stainless steels, and in the welding of dissimilar materials where cracking may be a problem.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 309LRC-C
AWS Classification» EC309
Weight» 25 lb