Food Grade Oxygen, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX FG300
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Oxygen (02)
- The steel industry uses oxygen in basic oxygen furnaces and in the older open-hearth furnaces. The cutting and welding of gerrous metals by the oxyacetylene torch is carried out on a large scale.
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.~~Caution: For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for drug or medical use.~~Certificate of Conformance available upon request~~Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge~~Also available in bulk quantities, liquid dewars, and tube trailers
CGA Connection» CGA 540
Cylinder Size» 300 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Food