DuPont™ 3X Yellow Tychem® 2000, 10 mil Chemical Protective Coveralls With Hood, Elastic Wrists And Ankles
Airgas Part #:DPPQC127TYL3X00
Manufacturer Part #:D13480636
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes.
- A sewn seam is covered with a strip of compatible chemical-resistant material through heat sealing.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle.
- Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood (ASTM F1670) and viral penetration (ASTM F1671).
- Protecting against several bloodborne pathogen exposure risks.
- Light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments.
- Petroleum Refining
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tychem® 2000
Clothing Size» 3X
Material» Tychem® 2000
Thickness» 10 mil
Closure» Front Zipper
» Storm Flap With Adhesive