Honeywell Miller® DuraHoist™ 33" - 58" Portable Freestanding Fall Arrest Post
Airgas Part #:HONDH-AP-1/
Manufacturer Part #:DH-AP-1/
- Miller® DuraHoist™ Portable Fall Arrest Anchor Post provides three independent swiveling connecting points for fall arrest anchorage. Increased height over previous models more than doubles the protection area around the post.
- Three-section and telescoping design is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and collapses to only 33 in (838 mm) for transport and storage
- Durable powder coat finish with zinc-plated steel components for long corrosion resistance
- Adjustable to compensate for up to 15° of mounting surface incline
- A maximum of three workers may be connected to the anchor post at any one time. Use of various accessories may reduce the number of workers that may be anchored. Consult product specification sheets for all components of any system and be aware of any restrictions before using the equipment
- The Portable Fall Arrest Anchor Post must be in vertical position at any time it is being use as a fall arrest anchor post
- The installed anchor post assembly must be 72” (1830mm) or less from any edge where a fall may occur
- Retractable devices and shock absorbers must have a maximum arresting force (M.A.F) of 900lbs (4kN) or less and must be installed and used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- The Portable Fall Arrest mast must only be used with accessories supplied or approved by Miller
- Horizontal Lifelines must be installed using the chart on page 2 giving due consideration to strength limitations at various positions
- The Anchor Post must be used with a tie back in horizontal lifeline applications at any extended height. Failure to follow this instruction may result in serious injury or death
- Each installation must be approved to local standards by a qualified engineer.
Product Type» Fall Arrest Post
Trade Name» Miller®
Weight Limit» 310 lbs
Size Description» 33" - 58"
Number of Workers» 3
Installation Type» Portable