ESAB® Savage A40 Black Welding Helmet With 3.93" x 1.96" Variable Shades
Airgas Part #:ESA0700000490
Manufacturer Part #:0700000490
- The SAVAGE A40 helmet has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter. Utilizing the latest ADF technology, the welding lens gives a high clarity of view with True Color, resulting in an excellent optical quality. The SAVAGE A40 helmet provides ideal functionality, performance and comfort to the occasional welder, maintenance and construction workers through to the professional welder.
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 3.93 in. x 1.96 in. that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops.
- Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, while longer delay is useful for high amperage welding
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- True Color allowing for a brighter view and enhanced color definition
- Standards CE EN379
- Cartridge Dimensions: 4.33 x 3.54 x 0.3 inches
- Power Supply: Solar cell, no battery change, alerts when low battery
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- Plasma Cutting
- Grinding Welding, GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- Welding, GTAW (TIG)
- Welding, PAW -Plasma Arc Welding
- Welding, SMAW/MMA (Stick)
Lens Type» Variable Shades
Trade Name» Savage
Lens Size» 3.93" x 1.96"