1/8" E4043 Radnor® Maintenance Alloy Stick Electrode 5 lb
Airgas Part #:RAD64001730
Manufacturer #:64001730Log in to get your price
- Radnor® Alum 43 is a universal aluminum electrode for arc welding aluminum and aluminum alloys. The welds are strong, dense and free of porosity on both production and maintenance applications. A great choice when welding heat treated aluminum parts.
- The arc is stable and operates at low amperes with a minimum of spatter and fuming.
- TYPICAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES - As Welded
- Tensile Strength: 34, 000 psi
- % Elongation in 2" 20
- Repair and build-up of aluminum parts
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
AWS Classification» E4043
Weight» 5 lb
Trade Name» Radnor®