.030" E71T1-GS Select 700GS Self Shielded Flux Cored Carbon Steel Tubular Welding Wire 2 lb Spool
Airgas Part #:S04080102
Manufacturer Part #:080102
$9.96 US Pound
$9.96 /US Pound
- The many positive characteristics of Select 700GS make it the smart choice for the “hobbyist” welder, as it works very well on the small 110 volt power source/feeders which have become so popular. Select 700GS is designed for single pass welding of thin-gauge carbon steel, ranging from 3/16” to 22 gauge. This electrode is intended to weld quite effectively over galvanized material and can be used on certain aluminized surfaces as well. Select 700GS requires no external gas-shielding and should be welded with DCEN (straight polarity).
- Performs well on galvanized material.
- Smooth and stable arc transfer with virtually no spatter emission.
- Soft arc transfer minimizes burn-through on thin gauge material.
- Good selection for use on popular 110 volt power sources.
- Operates on straight polarity (DCEN).
- Select 700GS is the natural choice for applications such as lap and butt welds on galvanized sheet metal, repair of automobile sheet metal, welding ductwork and joining of galvanized roofing sheet metal.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
AWS Classification» E71T1-GS
Trade Name» Select 700GS
Weight» 2 lb
Core Info» Flux Core