Miller® 115V Single Phase 60Hz 875 CFM FILTAIR® SWX-D Fume Extractor Package
Airgas Part #:MIL951513
Manufacturer Part #:951513
- Miller® Filtair® SWX-D (Disposable Filter) Single-Arm Package, 7 ft. Standard Fume Extraction Arm and training centers. It is structured exclusively for welding and is a wall or column mounted fume extraction system and features self-cleaning SWX-S technology to enhance the productivity and enormously maximize filter life. Extractor has elongated filter life of up to 2 times that of treated cellulous filters and remarkable filtering of up to 95% of weld fume particulates while offers self-cleaning mechanism that is easy to use by simply pushing a button to activate the pulse cleaning cycle that lasts about 1 min. It detaches surface loaded weld fume particulate from the filter and is securely deposited in the storage/disposal drawer and possess a front panel filter pressure gauge which enables to read color coded graphics effortlessly and indicates when pressure drop raises and the filter needs to be replaced. Extractor incorporates cleaner air with FilTek XL technology where filters are rated on a MERV scale which measures filter performance based on particle count and MERV ratings range from 1 - 16 with 16 being the outstanding at filtering small particles such as those found in weld fume. It features extraction arm which is easy to operate with external adjustments so air can pass through with minimum airflow resistance delivering stronger CFM. Extraction arms offers definite and precise positioning across the full range of motion of the arm and effortless adjustment and maintenance to assure ever-lasting operation. SWX-D model with disposable filter is designed for light manufacturing with curtailed arc times offers enhanced efficient air flow through the filter resulting in minimal operating costs and stronger suction power for a cleaner work space. It delivers effortless and more complete filter cleaning results in elongated filter life, filters common in air filtration often have MERV ratings between 7 and 11 and Unit comes complete with SWX-D, FEB-1 blower, 7' single extraction arm.
- ZoneFlow™ Technology - Creates a negative pressure zone that funnels air to the center of the arm from greater distances. The arm features convenient 360-degree rotation for unlimited positioning and extended welding time.
- Easy-to-Operate ZoneFlow™ Arm - Arm with external adjustments so air can pass through with less airflow resistance, giving you stronger CFM (airflow). It offers reliable and accurate positioning across the full range of motion of the arm, as well as easy adjustment and maintenance to ensure long-lasting operation. Extraction arms are available in 10- or 12-foot lengths.
- Less Arm Movement - With a capture zone that is 3 times larger than traditional systems, users have less interaction with the arm, increasing arc-on time and productivity.
- Miller® FilTek® XL Filter Technology - FilTek XL Filter Technology is specifically designed for welding fumes. This technology offers a longer filter life - up to 2 times that of treated cellulous filters and superior filtering of up to 95% of weld fume particulate. FilTek XL's surface loading filters vs. competitors depth loading filters gives Miller filters advantages that benefit you including easier and more complete filter cleaning results, longer filter life, and more efficient air flow thru the filter resulting in lower operating costs and stronger suction power for a cleaner work space.
- Self-Cleaning Filter Model - Ideal for high arc-on time environments the self-cleaning filter model is designed to capture weld fume particulate with a cleanable filter and safety deposit them in an integrated particle bin, the self-cleaning model provides unrivaled filtering performance.
- MERV 15 Filter Rating - Filters are rated on a MERV scale, which measures filter efficiency based on particle count. MERV ratings range from 1-16, with 16 being the best at filtering small particles such as those found in weld fumes.
- One Minute Cleaning Cycle - The one-minute filter cleaning cycle is as easy as the push of a button on the control panel. Latches release a disposal drawer allowing it to slide out to provide easy and convenient access to empty out the collected particles. (Compressed air is required to operate this cleaning mechanism)
- Class Leading Suction Power - High-performance fan generates 1,200 cfm and creates an Accu-Rated minimum of 875 cfm extraction at the hood to better capture weld fumes and provide a cleaner environment.
- Dual Fan Capture Zone - Keep both sides of the fans turned on for a 360 degree capture zone or turn one side off to position next to a wall or curtain for a 180 degree capture zone.
- FilTek® SWX System Arm Add-On Packages - Easy to order and allow the flexibility to mix different arm types to solve various fume extraction challenges (See Accessories).
- 8 in. diameter x 7 ft. ZoneFlow™ fume extraction arm
- Flexible duct (7 x 37 in.)
- Mounting bracket for blower/arm
- 115 V on/off control box
- 115 V blower
- ZoneFlow motor control box
- 115 V cleaning control box
- FilTek XL Filter
- SWX self-cleaning filter cabinet
- In-Plant Maintenance And Repair
- Pipe Fabrication
Product Type» Fume Extractor Package
Motor Power Supply» 110/115/120 V Single Phase 60Hz
Air Flow» 875 CFM
Trade Name» FILTAIR® SWX-D
Filtration» Disposable Filter
Size Description» 29" H X 27 1/4" W X 33" D"
Standard Arm Dimensions» 8" X 7' Extraction Arm
Weight» 130 lb