On-site nitrogen gas generation
Your production process won’t operate efficiently if you’re working with an unreliable gas supply. FLOXAL™ on-site gas generation systems from Airgas are designed to help give you peace of mind with consistent gas supply, quality and flow rates, while ensuring safety, reliability and cost efficiency.
FLOXAL supplies cost-effective nitrogen generation directly at your facility using a variety of technologies. Output can be increased or decreased to adapt to your unique business. Over the course of the gas agreement, Total Cost of Ownership for FLOXAL is, on average, 25 percent lower than bulk supply or customer-owned equipment.
FLOXAL on-site gas generation is flexible, modular, safe, reliable and cost effective and now also available for food applications. Download our brochure to help you decide if FLOXAL on-site nitrogen generation is right for your business.
Watch to learn how FLOXAL™ can provide a cost effective on-site nitrogen gas generation solution for your business.
- Stay on budget: our 100% gas cost guarantee ensures no charges during shutdown or maintenance
- Improve forecasting: optional full usage transparency with performance-tracking and telemonitoring with iDATAL™ backed by a network of alarm response centers and qualified service technicians
- Save time: with consolidated billing, you get one monthly invoice that includes:
- A single facility fee for all gases used up to the contract flow rate
- A single supplemental product price for everything over the contract flow rate
- No charges for hazardous materials or deliveries
- Get support: have access to over 250 Airgas locations dedicated to gas supply
What can FLOXAL do for you?
Manage your product usage with iDATAL™
You won’t have to spend another minute worrying about whether your gas generation process is working effectively when you enroll in 24/7 gas management and monitoring from iDATAL™. With any FLOXAL on-site generation system, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage this optional, real-time gas management and monitoring system. iDATAL’s secure tracking system archives data for full traceability and forecasts trends reporting to identify areas of improvement and verify results of corrective and preventive action
With iDATAL technology, you can:
- Improve your performance
- Easily access your data remotely 24/7
- Track performance with powerful and accurate reporting
- Quickly get the information you need from the user-friendly dashboard
Which on-site nitrogen gas generation system is right for you?
Airgas FLOXAL offers PSA (pressure swing adsorption), AMSA (nitrogen membrane separation) and APSA (LIN-Assist Cryogenic Separation or Turbine-cooled cryogenic distillation) product lines for nitrogen generation. See the chart below to understand the key features of each product line within the N2 PSA offering.
Some of the industries and applications where you can use FLOXAL include:
- • Blanketing
- • Glass
- • Metals
- • Chemical and refineries
- • Heat treating
- • Packaging
- • Electronics
- • Inerting
- • Pharmaceuticals
- • Food
- • Metal refining
- • Purging
Read more from our specialists