Learn more about our other on-site gas generation solutions:Overview Nitrogen Oxygen Hydrogen On-site Generation
On-site hydrogen gas generation
Your production process won’t operate efficiently if you’re working with an unreliable gas supply. FLOXAL™ on-site gas generation systems from Airgas are designed to help give you peace of mind with consistent gas supply, quality and flow rates, while ensuring safety, reliability and cost efficiency.
FLOXAL supplies cost-effective hydrogen generation directly at your facility. Output can be increased or decreased to adapt to your unique business. Over the course of the gas agreement, Total Cost of Ownership for FLOXAL is, on average, 25 percent lower than customer-owned equipment.
FLOXAL on-site gas generation is flexible, modular, safe, reliable and cost effective. Download the FLOXAL hydrogen brochure to help you decide if FLOXAL on-site hydrogen generation is right for your business.
An Airgas on-site oxygen generation system provides an uninterrupted supply of hydrogen gas for your business.
- Improve forecasting: optional full usage transparency with performance-tracking and telemonitoring with iDATAL™ backed by a network of alarm response centers and qualified service technicians
- Save time: with consolidated billing, you get one monthly invoice that includes:
- A single facility fee for all gases used up to the contract flow rate
- A single supplemental product price for everything over the contract flow rate
- No charges for hazardous materials or deliveries
- Get support: have access to over 250 Airgas locations dedicated to gas supply
What can FLOXAL do for you?
Manage your product usage with iDATAL™
You won’t have to spend another minute worrying about whether your gas generation process is working effectively when you enroll in 24/7 gas management and monitoring from iDATAL™. With any FLOXAL on-site generation system, you’ll have the option of leveraging this optional, real-time gas management and monitoring system. iDATAL’s secure tracking system archives data for full traceability and forecasts trends reporting to identify areas of improvement and verify results of corrective and preventive action.
With iDATAL technology, you can:
- Improve your performance
- Easily access your data remotely 24/7
- Track performance with powerful and accurate reporting
- Quickly get the information you need from the user-friendly dashboard
Which on-site hydrogen gas generation system is right for you?
Airgas FLOXAL offers the compact and innovative HYOS-E H2 generator for high purity that uses a water electrolysis process for hydrogen generation. See the chart below to understand the key features of the HYOS-E product line.
Some of the industries and applications where you can use FLOXAL include:
- • Chemical and refineries
- • Heat treating
- • Pharmaceutical
- • Electronics
- • Hydorgenation
- • Polysillicon
- • Food
- • Metals
Read more from our specialists
Are You Ready For On-Site Nitrogen Generation?
How to determine if on-site generation is the right solution for you
In the U.S. and globally, Airgas has the expertise to supply you with a variety of on-site production units designed to help increase your operation’s hydrogen production while improving efficiency. In addition, partnering with a single-source supplier will save you time and help you gain more efficiencies. Our one-stop shop offers a large national footprint and comprehensive collection of products and services, including industrial and specialty gases in a variety of packaging options, equipment and hardgoods, and safety products and PPE.