Small workforce, big market, little room for error.
The challenges of winemaking are complicated enough. You’ve got four unpredictable seasons to produce a quality product and a dire need for freshness and controlled processes.
Now consider today’s rising competition and the need to maintain a strong reputation among a fickle consumer base—year after year—and you’ve got an extremely complex bouquet of concerns.
That’s why you need a partner who’s a sommelier of supply.
The long haul
We know that great wine isn’t made overnight.
From beginning to end, it’s a thorough process that requires a watchful eye and an expert level of understanding. That’s why we’re with you every step of the way—from planting to harvest, crush to dispense—always ready to step in with the right products when needed.
Crush time to crunch time
In addition to providing year-round support, we also understand when we’re truly needed most. That’s why during harvest and crush, we increase delivery and keep an abundant stock of the products you need most, including:
- Food- and beverage-grade gases
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Maintenance gases/welding supplies
- Dry ice totes
- Liquid dewars
- High-pressure gas cylinders
Find the right products and the right solutions–at the right time
- Local support—including after-hours support for emergencies
- Robust food- and beverage-grade gases protocols that include batch and lot testing
- Expert account managers
- Industry specialists
- Dedicated telesales teams
- Robust eProcurement platform
- More than 1,100 locations nationwide
One supplier—many resources
Tracking down multiple vendors is a tremendous waste of your valuable time.
With Airgas—whether you’re producing five thousand or five hundred thousand cases each year—you’ll find exactly what you need in food- and beverage-grade gases, safety equipment and a wide range of other products and services.
Food- and beverage-grade gases and products
- Sulfur dioxide (barrel, cork & wine preservation)
- Carbon dioxide (bottling, blanketing)
- Argon (bottling, blanketing)
- Nitrogen (blanketing, dispensing)
- Sulfurous acid (wine preservation)
Personal protective equipment
- Ear plugs
- Safety glasses
- Ergonomic aids
- And a full range of other safety equipment
Additional products and services
- Maintenance supplies
- Plant safety
- Waste water treatment
- Oxy acetylene (plant maintenance)
- Shielding gases (maintenance welding)
- Specialty gases (laboratory & analytical processes)
Get the most out of every vintage, year in and year out, with a supplier that knows your process and can deliver to you the same quality that you deliver to the palates of your consumers.
Produce top-shelf wine with full-bodied service from Airgas.
Talk to an expert about your gases, hardgoods and safety needs.