Klein Tools 9 1/4" Blue Steel Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D201-7CST
Manufacturer #:D201-7CSTLog in to get your price
- Cut and twist rebar tie wire with Klein Tools 9-1/4 in. Ironworker's Pliers. They feature knurled jaws for a good grip and a spring-loaded design which enables self-opening.
- Made in the USA
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Hook bend handle
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Product Type» Plier
Size Description» 1 19/32" L Jaw X 1 5/32" W Jaw » 9 1/4" OAL