Norton® 12" X 2" X 1 1/2" 36 Grit Coarse 57A36-OVBE Aluminum Oxide 57A Type 1 Bench And Pedestal Wheel
Airgas Part #:NOR66253220952
Manufacturer #:66253220952Log in to get your price
- Norton® 57A 12" Dia X 2" Type 1 Wheel Type 01 Bond Type Vitrified Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel with 1 1/2"arbor features 36 grit and coarse grade hardness. Gray color wheel has 2070 RPM that is suitable for grinding carbon steels, cast iron and Series 57a. It has a precision grit size and hardness for engineered applications. Wheel produces a maximum cut rate and is ideal for ferrous metals.
- High quality aluminum oxide (57A) or silicon carbide (39C/37C) abrasive in a premium vitrified bond system
- Precision engineered to maximize cut rate, finish and wheel life
- 57A is formulated for high speed tool steels and other metals
- 39C or 37C are formulated for nonferrous metals
- Each wheel contains nested bushings which accommodate a wide variety of standard arbor sizes
- For offhand deburring and sharpening of parts and tools on a bench or pedestal grinder
Abrasive Type» Bench And Pedestal Wheel
Material» Aluminum Oxide
Trade Name» 57A
Thickness» 2 in
Arbor» 1 1/2"