3M™ 4 1/2" X 7/8" 36+ Grit Cubitron™ II 982C Fiber Disc
Airgas Part #:3MA051141-27400
Manufacturer #:7000148153Log in to get your price
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982C slices through carbon steel with 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain and generates up to twice the cut-rate, durability, and life of other fiber discs - all with less grinding pressure. That means less operator fatigue, faster throughput, and more parts per disc when tackling high pressure grinding applications such as medium to heavy-duty stock removal.
- 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain lasts up to two times longer than other ceramic abrasives - it wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding and beveling
- Weld Grinding
- Flame-Cut Edge Clean-Up
Abrasive Type» Fiber Disc
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Trade Name» 3M™ Cubitron™ II
Grade» Very Coarse