Jancy™ 5/8" X 1" Slugger Annular Cutter
Airgas Part #:JANS6250
Manufacturer #:S6250Log in to get your price
- With their unique centerfree design, Slugger annular cutters cut only the periphery of the hole, ejecting the remaining center as a slug. These cutters produce reamed quality, burr-free holes in one operation, eliminating costly pilot holes and step drilling. Slugger cutters reduce torque and horsepower requirements by only cutting the periphery of the hole using the proper tooth geometry.
- Drill holes 3 times faster than twist drills
- Drill unique and curved surfaces
- Allow overlap cuts on existing holes
- Produce reamed quality burr-free holes
- Coolant fed cutting edges
- Produces solid slug
- Reduce machine size and horsepower requirements.
- Manufactured with C.N.C. accuracy
- Resharpenable cutting edges
- Eliminate time consuming, costly pilot holes and step drilling
- Steel Fabricators
- Bridge Building
- Ship Building
- Steel Erectors
- Maintenance Departments
- Truck & Trailer Manufacturing
- Power Plants
Product Type» Annular Cutter
Depth of Cut» 1"
Trade Name» Slugger