Hypertherm™ 200 - 600 V Powermax105® Automated Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:HYP059382
Manufacturer #:059382Log in to get your price
Save $790.00 (12%)
- With the maximum power and performance for air plasma in our line, the Powermax105 delivers superior cut capabilities on 1-1/4" (32 mm) thick metals. It has the duty cycle and reliability for the most demanding cutting and gouging jobs. Seven Duramax torch styles provide greater versatility for hand cutting, portable automation, x-y table cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging. Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length. It also detects electrode end-of-life, automatically turning off power to the torch to prevent potential damage to other parts or the workpiece.
- Maximum productivity:
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
- Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
- Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime - it keeps on going.
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm ( 1/2") mild steel.
- Low operating cost:
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Cutting: 217 l/m (460 scfh, 7. 7 scfm) @ 5. 9 bar (85 psi)
- Gouging: 227 l/min (480 scfh, 8. 0 scfm) @ 4. 8 bar (70 psi)
- 75 Degree Hand Torch
- 25' Leads
- Hand Cutting
- Automated cutting: X-Y Table, Track systems, Pipe systems, Robotic systems
Trade Name» Powermax105®
Input AC Voltage» 200 - 600 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1 1/4"
Maximum Severance» 2"
Gas» Air » Nitrogen
Phase» 3 Phase
Hz» 50/60 Hz
Machine/Torch Amperage» 30 - 105 A
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 88 A » 240 V » 3-PH » 100% @ 94 A » 480–600 V » 3-PH » 80% @ 105 A » 480–600 V » 3-PH » 70% @ 105 A » 240 V » 3-PH
Gas Flow SCFH» 460 scfh
Weight» 108 lb